Bhavin Thakker, Country Manager-Tenant Representation, Savills India talks about the changes Indian commercial real estate gone through in 2017. Demand is led by technology and related industries. Demand in Delhi-NCR has been consistant while the vacany rate has been between 3-15%. In Mumbai, demand for office space has been led by Pharma, BFSI, media consulting and FMCG firms.
- Online project to speed up building approvals comes a cropper in Rajasthan
- China’s January Home Prices Rise even as Top Cities Register Decline
- Seven lakh houses for poor to be built by 2019 in Andhra Pradesh: P Narayana
- Bareilly Development Body Seals 35 Illegal Constructions
- Tirupur: Rs 2.8 lakh fine on trader for trying to sell imported sand